Thursday, August 7, 2008

My crappy day.


Greetings! Today is the day I began my very first blog. Why, do you ask? Well, let me first tell you about the events of today.

From the moment I opened my eyes at the horrific thundering noise coming from the food room, I was in a foul mood. My back ached from being curled in a ball behind the noisy picture box for 9 hours. And now I was starting to get a headache, along with the irritating itching in my ears. If I have to scratch my ears one more time and see brown flecks flying in the air, I'm going to bite something, preferably fleshy. As I tiredly dragged myself out of my bed, all the while squinting at the annoying bright lights being turned on so early, I spotted my humans fumbling for their morning food and drink. This is the best time to rub ankles and lay on feet. They are still nice and warm from having been under blankets all night. I don't know why my humans must always speak loudly in the morning, seemingly in too much of a hurry. I especially wish they would watch where they step.

Once they had finished making so much noise and disappeared for the day, I decided to have a bite to eat, and make a visit to the sand box. As the warm sun came up I slept for a better part of the day, feeling sorry for myself and my itchy ears.

Everything was going fine until my female human re-appeared & decided she was going to wrap me up tightly in a blanket and force strange smelling liquid into my ears. I did my best to resist, but it did no good. (Note to self, work on upper body strength and claw sharpening in my spare time) She finally released me, after making what seemed like angry grunting sounds. I found a safe spot out of reach and furiously scratched my ears until they were sore. Why do humans seem to get pleasure out of torturing us? If someone has an answer to this, please feel free to enlighten me.
Anyway, once again feeling sorry for myself and more uncomfortable than ever, I had the brilliant idea to document my daily woes and adulations, if only for my own personal therapy. So, thus began my blog.

The day is winding to a close, and I am still rubbing my ears endlessly. What is this horrible substance? The more I scratch, the more it gets on my face and paws. Good grief, I look like a vagabond! I can't take this anymore. I'm going to take a roll in the sand box and find a nice lap to curl up on. Hopefully the substance will be gone tomorrow. Signing off till then,

M. Wooley



3 comments:

jr said...

Fun loving non-neutered male, we have so much in common!

Mr. I. Wooley said...

We should hang out sometime.

Lanny said...

I'm sorry for your crappy day. I'm sorry that your humans feel the need to interfere with your happiness and pleaure. Perhaps you would like the PETA people to come and free you, turn you loose out there into the wide world to be free from all this torture. So that you can be wild like you were meant to be. But they'd have to neuter you first, but hey small price to pay for freedom from the goo they do.