Saturday, August 9, 2008

Never eat tuna before bed.



This is how my day began. Have you ever woken up in a strange place with no recollection of how you ended up there? I have. It's a bit disturbing. I do remember having strange dream after dream all night long. I vaguely remember something about a red cape, yes, I think it was Superman. The rest is a blur. I really must restrain myself from the extra helping of tuna right before bedtime.

I will keep this short today, as I have much planned. There's only so many hours in the day between eating, napping, and watching the Olympics.

Till next time,

M. Wooley




1 comment:

KathyB. said...

I LOVE Mr. Wooley....am looking forward to more adventures. Not sure it would be safe to actually visit Mr. Wooley,he sounds like a tiger in a kitty body and that can get dangerous. KathyB.