Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Affair

I have a little time today in between naps, so I thought I would make a short entry. As I mentioned in my previous post, I came across a couple of old photos. This is apparently me at a very young age, too young I suppose to remember much other than a huge pink food dish. Humans have no taste at all.




I also have probably never mentioned the fact that I have a half-sister. I myself just discovered this a short while ago, over the 4th of July holiday. Strictly by chance during the weekend away with my people, I discovered her living in a beach house along with two well trained humans. The family resemblance is uncanny. See for yourself. (Zuzu in early 2008)





Unfortunately she was not open to the idea of reconnecting as long lost siblings. So rude was she, in fact, that she ignored me the entire visit. I tried my best to follow her around and strike up a conversation, but all she gave me was a strange hissing noise. I finally gave up when she hid under the giant bed and would not come out. I do not have time for such shenanigans. I am not sure I would even want to have a relationship with her in light of such ill manners and breeding.
I do not blame her, I suppose, after hearing talk of her life experiences. Allegedly she was adopted, and then her adoptive humans tried to give her back unsuccessfully. A whole sordid messy affair apparently. Thank goodness I am in a stable home. Ah, well, I suppose I may try again to make contact with her again at a later date. Hopefully I will have a warmer reception.


All for now,


M. Wooley

1 comment:

KathyB. said...

Really !!! Hmmph ! Mr. Wooley is so deserving of respect. I cannot imagine such a rude treatment of such an esteemed feline.Has the half sister been appraised of her rude and ill mannered behaviour ? Has she been disciplined appropriately ? Mr. Wooley should not agree to any more reunions with relatives unwilling and unable to acknowledge his worthiness ! KathyB.